Activation instructions; start a trouble ticket with the Customer Support Link; connect to our User Manuals; find out more about returns and exchanges.
How to Activate your LightBug GPS Trackers
Before use, please charge your tracker(s) for at least 3 hours prior to setting up alerts.
To charge your trackers:
- Connect the pins on the included magnetic charger to the magnetic charging port on your tracker.
- To obtain a full charge, you must leave the trackers plugged in for at least 3 hours.
Create your account, add your tracker, and set up alerts.
- 1. In the App Store on your phone, download the LightBug App, set up an account and add your trackers. (See the attached User Manual, page 7.)
- Alternatively set up your account at: LightBug Desktop App
- Follow the configuration wizard (and steps in manual) to name your devices, set up alerts, set safe-zones, etc.
- Trackers are initially programmed to update every 12 hours. Your new settings will take effect within 12 hours of your setup and alert changes.
For future reference as well as for submitting support tickets if needed, here is a link to the LightBug Knowledge Base: LightBug Knowledge Base.
You can also send an email to email@example.com, or select the "Start a Ticket" button below, for any help you might need. Please include the Serial Number of your tracker in all correspondence.
Have fun with your tracker!
We never store your payment info in our systems - and we go the extra protection mile with payment systems that are secured via SSL 128 bit encryption.
We offer a 30 day, no questions asked return or refund. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After 30 days, we have a 400 day manufacturer's warranty. We will repair or replace your tracker at no cost to you.
You also have the option to purchase an extended warranty at the time you purchase your tracker, supported by Clyde.